Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Goal: Sense of Humour (301 days)

The only one that left is only me
 
Being alone is fine. However, I feel empty if the aloneliness is way too long. Therefore, I have set a goal in order for me to have my best friends, buddies and life-partner. It lasts for 300 days and it is around 10 months. Within this period, I must do something to upside down my current lifestyle so that I will have better life in next one year.

The goal is to improve my sense of humour. That's all about the purpose I plan for this goal. In current life, I have used to be shy, lack of confidence and lack of communication skills. As a result, i hardly get and have what I really want such as Girlfirend, best friend and fume. i have found that the main problem is that I  am lack of snese of humour. It is the one that can make people feel happy and enjoy when talking with me. They found me that I am very bored person to hang out.

So, I must improve the sense of humor in order for me to get what and who I want. I will promote myself to pubilc about the goodness of myself. My lifestyle must be changed before it is too late for me to change. I will do everything to upgrade of humour. I must Believe in me!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment